List of frequently asked questions! Please refer to this page at any time. If you have any other questions that are not listed on this page, you can send us an email at email@example.com.
Q: What is the return policy?
- A: Please click the link above to take you to our full return/refund policy.
Q: When will I receive my order?
- Depending on the type of product ordered, it could take up to 2 weeks. Each item will be ready to ship unless stated otherwise. PLEASE make sure you are reading the product descriptions to know our turnaournd times.
- Products that could be made to order: t-shirts, phone cases, *some* leather product (like earrings), and pre-orders.
- We have a current processing time 4-5 business days. This is NOT "shipping" time. Processing time is the time between when an order is placed by a customer and when the order is fulfilled by the business. Shipping time is estimated once that package has been physically dropped off at the post office.
Q: My tracking says delivered, but I did not receive my package. What do I do?
- Once the package has been dropped off at the post office, it is completely out of our control. Please do not email us asking where you package is. We only see the tracking as "delivered" just like you do. According to any buyer protection rules, if your package states "delivered", the seller is not responsible for making sure you get your package found.
- You will need to contact your local post office or UPS (depending on which carrier the package was shipping through). They are the ones handling your package and have more extensive tools to help you find your package.
- Please wait 24 hours, or until the next mail day, before reaching out. Sometimes mail delivery drivers accidentally mark a package delivered or miss it in the trucks. Sometimes they accidentally deliver it to the wrong house and will usually return the package the next day.
- If you fear that this is something that could happen to you, or happens often, it is probably smart to start using our Route Package Protection add-on or start using USPS Priority shipping, which coveres lost and stolen merchandise up to $100 (under their requirements). Although it is a slightly higher price, you do NOT get ANY coverage using standard, first class shipping. This is a risk you have to take buying anything online.
- Please also double check that your shipping address is entered correctly BEFORE you buy. We do not know where you live, nor do we have the tools to know if you address is correct or not. We will ship exactly to the address you entered in. If you entered the wrong address, that is completely up to you to find your package.
Q: How do I make changes to an order I already placed?
- If you believe that you need to change something on an order you have place. (Ex: shipping address, size of something, color of something, etc.), you NEED to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. We try to ship our orders as fast as we possibly can so it's best to let us know very quickly.
Q: Where are you located?
- We are located in Kansas, but we can ship worldwide. (please see updated shipping policy)
Q: Do you do custom orders?
- Custom orders are not something we do here at Flying G Leather Co. We strive by producing one-of-a-kind leather products. Custom orders are not something we feel as passionate about doing, but can always try and refer you other trusted leatherworkers, if needed. Please keep in mind that other leatherworkers have their OWN styles and will not/should not be creating anyone else's work.
- Although we do not do customs, please DO NOT send pictures of our work to other makers and ask them to create the same thing. This is highly disrespectful to us we take our creating very seriously and strive for uniqueness. All designs of Flying G Leather Co are copyrighted upon creation and could possibly result in legal action if taken too far. Being apart of a strong online community on social media, we have eyes on all makers and people who buy, this is not a risk I would want to take.